Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Eugene Expo Night Part 2

Jason's famous name tag identifying his leftovers :)
Our Gatorade/Powerade/Water Station
 An amazing gift from Julie.  I was so excited about this.  I am a sweaty beast and I'm always taking towels with me to the gym.  This is way cooler and extremely perfect since I have two daughters who I hope to inspire and motivate.  Jason also scored some Jelly Bellies.



 I also received Gummy Bears from Kim and this cute little box with my duck & chocolate from Small Town Runner.
 My Eugene Rubber Ducky for the post race ice bath.  Too cute.

 Voodoo Doughnuts....nuff said.
 Jason & I only shared one.  The rest came home to my girls.  I did try one bite of each once we were home and they were still super fresh.  It's probably a good thing the nearest store is in Portland.

 My race pile.  I couldn't decide between the pink running skirt or green.  I went with all green since I'm obsessed with it and I was in Eugene.  I loved all the green.
Our race bibs.

After a busy day we settled in to try and get some sleep.  Everything was ready.  

Next.....Race Report!!!!

5 comments:

A Prelude To... said...

Girl!! Part three??? You are worse than me :-)

fancy nancy said...

I love the towel!!! Where did it come from??

Fruit Fly said...

I don't know why, but Jason's lack of a blog - and proudly professing it - continues to crack me up!

Julia said...

what!?! those doughnuts look amazing. I gotta find me some of those! YUM!. race report! woo hoo!

Unknown said...

I'm loving all the pictures!

That towel is awesome! Where did she get it?