It seems that new hairstyles are in the air. It's funny that Savannah just had her hair cut and it has been the topic of conversation here all week. I took these pics of Makinley on Wednesday after she had a bath. Her hair wasn't quite dry yet but you can see she has a ton of hair. She LOVES her long her. She HATES getting it brushed. The subject of cutting it has come up way more often lately. We don't want it short but somewhere in between would be so much easier for me and for her. It tangles so easily. I would love to leave it down or just in ponytails but even then knots form. It takes forever to brush it all out and then braid it. I am really torn, especially since she loves it long. Somehow my parents confused me with a boy for many years when I was little and dressed me funny and kept my hair cut in the most horrible short way. I have spent my whole life trying to attain long perfect hair. It's long now but I'm still looking for something that I'm happy with. Several times along the way I have given in and chopped my hair and it has never worked out. I hate hair regret. For me it takes forever to grow out at all. The one thing that makes me feel better about Makinley is knowing that she is young and her hair seems to grow fast.
So I guess I'm looking for some thoughts. Should we cut it and how short should we go?
No comments:
Post a Comment