Thursday, March 19, 2009

House


We have Netflix so we rent movies to keep ourseles from going insane. We have covered most of our favorite shows. We just currently finished up House Season 4. It originally aired in May 2008 so we are a bit behind. Season 5 is on television now.

I was completely unprepared for the finale. It was a two part ending and by far my favorite. There was action and a ton of drama. It's one of those episodes that stick with you. At least for an emotional romantic like me. I've seriously been a little traumatized.

Here's a link to a video with scenes from the finale. A little cheesy even for me but it had good footage. The first one you have to copy & paste. Very worth it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNWT-b5eJXQ

1 comment:

BJ Barnes said...

We really like that show too! :) I hadn't seen that eppisode, so it was enjoyable to watch it.