
This is the house that we are hoping to call our very own. The address is 132 N. Prairie Road, Chehalis. It has the attached insulated two car garage, a detached shop with lots of shelving, another smaller building/office, 1800 SF, and on 1.54 acres. Just enough to still have the garden I have always wanted and room for the kids to play. The road is very quiet so I'll be able to run on it and the girls can ride their bikes.
We made an offer which was accepted. We are now dealing with the stress and trauma of the banks and are awaiting their decision on our loan. We were supposed to get an answer last Wednesday so it has been really hard to remain patient. We fell in love with this place so it has also been very hard to keep our excitement in check. I'm really hoping we get good news soon.

Here is a view of the back of the house. I love the covered back porch. I can hardly wait to sit out there.

This is the door that goes out to the back porch. All of the house has tile flooring except for the bedrooms.

Here is the kitchen. It has a gas professional grade stove which frightens me. I can only imagine the trouble I can get in with that.

Detached garage/shop.

It even has a little greenhouse. Unfortunately it was also a victim of the snow and crazy weather. It is collapsed now but should be a halfway easy fix.

These are all pics I took from a real estate site. The house also has a walk-through type pantry thing that leads to the biggest room in the house. We are hoping to make this our family room/living room. The washer and dryer are also out there. I am hoping that I can take my own pics of the whole house to share with you soon.
3 comments:
WOW! Hope it works. We are still waiting on ours. I won't dare post pics though! :( So. Cal. houses we can afford are fixer uppers! Its a short sale too, and we are still waiting :( Seems like everyone is making offers and moving in, and here we are still waiting. God is good though! And HIS TIMING is perfect!
Do you have facebook?
good luck with that! the house looks great!
Post a Comment