I have my camera charged and ready, Need For Speed aka Garmin is ready to go, though I don't have much confidence in him after he freaked in the rain at the You Go Girl race. It's looking like we'll be getting Washington weather in Portland so he better just get use to it. I am not thrilled about the rain since I have already
I'm going to finish throwing stuff together in the morning and then we'll be picking up Tressa to explore Portland and enjoy the EXPO. I can't wait to see so many of my wonderful blogger friends tomorrow and at the race on Sunday. I'm hoping to set up a pre-race photo so maybe we can figure it out at dinner. The start is going to be insane since we will have the half & full marathoners this year. Don't tell anyone but I'm going to try and sneak into an earlier corral so maybe I can finish closer to all of my speedy friends :) We'll see how well that works out.
Thanks to all of you for your support and for all the wonderful music suggestions. I think I have a pretty good mix that will keep me happy. I'll share some of what I used in a follow up report.
Good luck to all of my fellow runners who are racing Portland or another race this weekend!!!! I can't wait to see all the race reports.
There is supposed to be some kind of tracker thing for family and friends on the Portland Marathon website HERE on Sunday. I'm bib #2256 if you want to look for me.

14 comments:
Best of Luck! you'll do fantastic!
Have fun and good luck!
Wishing you all the best out there. You're going to do GREAT!!
Good luck and enjoy it!!
Have fun at the expo today and good luck at the race tomorrow!! :D
Good luck Stacie! I'll stalking, I mean tracking you!
I'll see you in about 30 min, but good luck!
Good luck!!!
PS I don't know if I've posted this to you before, but my Garmin freaks out in the rain (or ridiculous sweat)... I keep mine in a bowl of rice and it pulls the moisture out of it. Works like new after.
Best of luck! Run like the wind!
Good Luck tomorrow! I will be thinking of you!
Hopeit's going well!!!
Hope the race went well for you. Will be watching for your report
Can't wait to hear how it went.
I hear the weather was beyond miserable. :(
Do az!! The weather here can't be beat, in January, anyway. ;)
Post a Comment