Today was Muffins For Moms today at Makinley's school. This was my fourth and final Mother's Day treat with Mrs. Hylton and the Baby Bearcat class. Considering how I feel about Mother's Day anyway it was a little emotional for me.
All of the kids make the muffins themselves the school day before. There was also strawberries and watermelon. Kinley went crazy and ate almost all of the watermelon at our table.
Along with the flower pin she made I also received a butterfly trivet that came wrapped in a specially decorated "purse" box.
We love self portraits. See my colorful pin she made?
Makinley's class singing one of the two songs they memorized for us.
3 comments:
Cute pictures. Don't you love all the little things the kids make you for things like Mother's Day. I think we will all have huge collections when they are all grown.
I'm glad you are able to have new memories with your kids on the holidays that are hard for you. I bet it's times like these that you appreciate being a Mother!
It looks like it was a very special day! :) I love the pin Makinley made for you! :) It looked so nice with what you were wearing! Keep making those happy memories!! :)
Post a Comment