Saturday, May 16, 2009

Fun In The Sun


After I started moving around this morning I called Melisa to see if she had survived after her wild night out with me doing the Relay For Life. We both had little rest yet. I started to get stuff picked up and the girls fed. Melisa called me back and invited us over so the girls could play on their trampoline and sprinkler. It sounded like a pretty good idea. I figured Melisa and I might get the chance to sit still for a minute while the kids were distracted.

I happened to have my camera with me and got up to take a few shots. I think if my brain had been working I could have taken even better shots. I thought these turned out good considering the circumstances.




The kids had a ton of fun. They played for hours. I had no problems putting them to bed tonight.




1 comment: