It was such a nice afternoon when we got home that I couldn't resist taking some pictures. I know, it's seriously a huge problem for me. I can't help it.
I figured I could take a few of Makinley with her beautiful flowers she got for her graduation today.
My pretty girls in the grass. I'm so lucky to have such great girls.
I hadn't used the timer on my camera yet so we had fun trying to get everything set up and me jump in the frame in time. I don't think we did too bad.
What would a photo shoot be without a self portrait?
3 comments:
Great photos!!!! :)
Hey its rachel. I met you at Savannah's birthday. Your daughter looks so cute with her hair cut shorter. We should all get together soon and hang out. rachel
Congrats to Makinley! Once your first child goes to Kindergarden you realize how little time you actually have left with them. Now with your baby entering school it will be bitter sweet. Nothing can replace the times you have with your kids and the memories that you share. Keep up the good work :)
Post a Comment