Today I finally received the information for Makinley's surgery. They were actually able to call me before I couldn't wait and called them. We have to check into the hospital by 12:30pm and then her surgery is scheduled for 1:45pm. I have family that is taking us up to the hospital and then once they see Makinley afterwards then they will go home. After that it will be Makinley and I hanging out until Jason and Makenna can make it up late Wednesday night. Once they show up then I'll let Jason stay with Kinley and Makenna and I will have to figure out someplace to sleep. Makenna can only visit during certain hours. The hospital said that Friday would be the earliest we might get to come home so we'll be there for Thanksgiving. I just want it all to go smoothly and for Makinley not to be scared or in pain. I thought I was doing pretty good with everything but I've started to panic a little today. I'm just really scared about the whole thing. I'll be fine during the actual event but it will wipe me out after I get home. I just really miss my Mom and wish she was here with me. I just don't have much faith in hospitals when my Mom should have come home too. I know Kinley will be fine but it's hard not to be a little worried after I watched what happened to my Mom.
Sorry, that got depressing. Anyway, if any of you get bored you can come up to Seattle Children's Hospital to visit. I'll have my cell phone with me and I'll also call Jason and try to let everyone know how the surgery went a.s.a.p.
Makinley & Danny
1 comment:
Do they have a Ronald McDonals house / area at the hospital?
Post a Comment