Tonight we had our last soccer game. I can't believe it but I'm going to miss it, especially the girls. I think I've gotten a little attached to them. They were all great girls and have played very well this year. I am proud of each one of them.
We lucked out and had great weather. It started to get cool at the end but it wasn't bad. The girls played well and we ended the game with a tie. That gives us a season record of 8 Wins, 5 Losses, and 1 Tie. I'm very happy with that. My main goal was for the girls to learn something and to have fun. I think I managed to pull it off.
After the game we went to PJ's Pizza in Centralia for our pizza party and trophy night. The service there was not good to say the least but the one piece of pizza I had seemed to be really good. I gave the girls their trophies and also their soccer tags that Bonnie sponsored us with so I could get the girls something extra. I had promised the girls all ice cream but the cheapest was $3.50 each which seemed a bit crazy to me. Luckily Dean was there and gave me McDonalds cards for each of the girls to get a free treat. That was a close one :)
I think the season went very well. I'm going to miss all the girls a lot.
The girls from left to right: Victoria, Taylor, Makenna, Sadie, Amelia, Amanda, Annika, & Ryah.
No comments:
Post a Comment