Tuesday, October 21, 2008

"Ellipses Day"

This is my first time being "tagged" for anything :) Thanks Heidi!!!


I am… wishing I had more hours in a day and more sleep at night.

I miss… my Mom every day.

I think… I need to find some new places to run outside. The treadmill is so boring.

I know… that I will see my Mom again someday.

I want… all of my friends to know how important they are to me. You guys really are my family.

I have… the smartest and most beautiful girls ever. I'm so lucky.

I search… for great deals on things. I'm really cheap.

I wish… I had more time to relax.

I hate… icy roads

I am… trying very hard to be a great wife and mother.

I fear… losing people that I care about.

I always… have to pee a million times before a race.

I love… my family and friends.

I feel…overwhelmed sometimes. I'm working on trying to fix that.

I hear… my girls laughing and playing together.

I smell… junior mints.

I don’t…like drama.

I wonder… if we'll win our last soccer game tomorrow.

I care… about what other people think of me.

I regret…not doing more things with and for my Mom. I wish I would have been able to have time to have a last conversation and say goodbye. I hope she knows how much I miss her.

I am…always going to run.

I believe…things will somehow all work out.

I dance… very goofy. A good slow dance is perfect though.

I sing… worse than I dance but I love to do it.

I write… poetry. It's one of my favorite things to do.

I win…movie tickets a lot from Live 95.1

I lose…weight when I run and eat healthy like I'm supposed to.

I never…look back when I am running in a race.

I listen… to Live 95.1 a lot. I love to win things and I love music.

I read… Stephenie Meyer books. They are awesome. I'm a hopeless romantic.

I can…run a marathon.

I am… looking forward to spending time with my girls and being close to them as they grow up.

I tag… Clarissa, Barbara, Tressa, Spring, Susie,

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Thanks for doing that... I had fun reading your answers. :)

Good luck with the soccer game! You'll have to let me know how it goes in the freezing cold...