1. 2nd Annual Cupcake Classic. It"s not too late to get registered. It's a virtual 5K that you can participate in October 14-21. Don't miss out on the fun!!! Click HERE for all the details. I'm running this along with both of my M&M's, Makenna and Makinley. They are going to be super surprised and happy when I surprise them with their medals at the end :)
2. Doctor Appt Results. She thinks all the stress has been compiling in my life to contribute to the chest pains and heart issues I've been having. I am currently dealing with my insurance and trying to get things set up so I can get referred to a cardiologist so I can finally rule out the genetic heart valve problem or any other issues that I might have with my heart. Tired of that hanging over me. Stress is also what is ruining my weight loss goals. Trying to come up with a healthy solution to that. I'm already doing 95% of the things they suggest on the list. All other lab work came back good. No thyroid problems either. I'll keep you posted. Until then, I'm going to ramp up my exercise routine as much as my knee will allow.
3. Cadbury Screme Eggs. That right folks, they aren't just for Easter anymore. Easter is probably my worst candy time of year. I'm pretty good at being strong throughout Halloween. I will admit right now that my girls and I each got one of these bad boys to try. Unfortunately, they were the same gooey goodness. Instead of the yellow and white center, they are now green and white. That being said I am also bound and determined not to eat another one. Knowing I put that on here will hold me to it....I hope.
I'm thinking this info will help us make the right decision. 175 calories for one little egg :(
Cadbury - Screme Egg
| Calories | 175 | Sodium | 0 mg |
| Total Fat | 6 g | Potassium | 0 mg |
| Saturated | 0 g | Total Carbs | 29 g |
| Polyunsaturated | 0 g | Dietary Fiber | 0 g |
| Monounsaturated | 0 g | Sugars | 29 g |
| Trans | 0 g | Protein | 2 g |
| Cholesterol | 0 mg | ||
| Vitamin A | 0% | Calcium | 0% |
| Vitamin C | 0% | Iron | 0% |
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
What is your favorite Candy?





5 comments:
Hope you get it all figured out soon and are able to de-stress a little! Oh boy not another Cadburry egg :-) I love those things but I will stay away! Halloween is a tricky time of year!
I might have thrown up a little. Really? It's GREEN inside.
I love peanut m&m's so it doesn't matter what holiday it is. I eat them.
Screme eggs!!
I hope you get more concrete answers about your heart. Take care of yourself!
Hope you get some answers soon, take care of yourself.
Hoping that you'll be having the answer. Stay away from those that can harm..
Post a Comment