Monday, October 22, 2012

Motivational Monday

It's so hard to get back into a schedule, especially when it feels like you are starting over.  I continued to run even through taking care of my Grandma but the stress wreaked havoc on my body.  When I'm stressed I tend to eat more and somewhere along the way my metabolism decided to come to a screeching halt.  Not cool.  

On October 1st, I became refocused and determined to get my body back.  I worked so hard the first time around.  I swore I'd never be here again.  I'm not giving up.  I always weigh in on Mondays.  This week I'm down 2 pounds.  I'll take it.  I also ran 8.75 miles.  I have my eyes on a goal.  I want to reach my optimal weight loss range by Dec. 24th.  Think I can do it?  That's 9 weeks of running and hard work that I'm willing to do.  I will run 2 half marathons along the way.

Proof that I am a sweaty beast after I run or workout.  


After losing my Mom 8 years ago, these two became my main motivation.  I want to be a healthy and happy Mom for them and to be a good example.


Something else that is keeping my motivated.  Trying to keep my blog in the Top 25 Health & Wellness Mom Blogs - 2012 Circle of Moms.  Thank you to all who have been voting.  You can vote once a day until Nov. 1st.




3 comments:

Robin said...

Absolutely you can reach that goal, your motivation is strong as well! Voted.

CautiouslyAudacious said...

I love that first motivational sign! You are being a great example and using this to motivate you to stay healthy.

Julie said...

Sometimes all of us need to have breaks between our trainings. I have read on militarygradenutritionals.com/blog/ about the special dietary supplement which claimed to keep your body toned even if you are not training for a while. I’ve tried it and was pleasantly surprised when my muscles almost did not sore after the first post-break training. Moreover, I was able to run as much as I used to before the break, and quickly increase my distances within the following runs.