Friday, October 5, 2012

New Music Friday


Ke$ha is a little out there but her songs are usually always good to run to.  





Two for one.  I couldn't decide between these two.  I have them both.  Usually always good choices for a running playlist.



Any song that mentions running gets extra credit.  Love the beat and feel of this song.


Anyone running this weekend?  There is a local 5K/8K tomorrow morning just a few miles down the road.  My husband has school and Little M will be at a sleep over tonight.  I'm thinking that Makenna and I will take advantage of this and do our first race together this year.  Great mini practice for the Snohomish River Run Half Marathon in 3 weeks.

Good Luck to all of you who are running this weekend!!!!

1 comment:

Team Pattison said...

I have a playlist I put on random on my iPhone when out running and don't pay 100% attention to it until DJ fresh louder comes on and it seem to help me pick up my pace. I don't really discuss my music choices in my blog but maybe I should.... Keep up the good work and check out my blog if you fancy it. Mattpattrunningblog.Blogspot.Co.Uk