Friday, January 14, 2011

New Music Friday

After my "wild" girls weekend I came home with a few extra songs to add to my running list.  After running this many miles it doesn't take me long to get sick of even some of my favorite songs.  I'm always on the lookout for new stuff for my iPod.
This is one from the weekend.  In case you are wondering, a G6 is a jet.
This is one of my favorites right now.  I'm not sure why but it gets my legs going faster.
I've always liked Avril's music.  Angry, tough girls rock.
I like to remember Britney like this.  I haven't ran to this song yet but I soon will.   

Speaking of running, this was me after running yesterday.  For some reason I'm sore today.  It's weird that I can run a 1/2 and feel great and then out of the blue have issues after a 4-5 mile run.  My back has been out since we did all the logging in our front yard.  Apparently, my body didn't enjoy lifting extremely large pieces of wood.  The only time my back doesn't hurt is if I'm walking/running.  At least it's not affecting my running.  I'm trying to decide if a trip to the chiropractor would help.  Any tips/suggestions???  I have a high pain tolerance and this is really starting to affect me.

Giveaway Alert!!!  I'm going to be announcing an awesome giveaway very soon.  I'm working on the review right now.  

Have a great weekend!!!  Good luck to all of you who have races!!!

11 comments:

Courtney @ I CAN DO THIS said...

I love your music posts!
Hope you feel better soon though.

Fruit Fly said...

I'll have to check out those songs! I'm always looking for fun new music for my training play list. Britney is great to run to. I swear the beat always falls in perfect time with my steps!

Emz said...

Love the songs. Am going to look into the avril one. [I have all the others] ;)

Love the photo. Sorry about the back pain. Damn logs.

Anonymous said...

Im always switching up my running music. I love the upbeat songs.. Keeps me motivated :)

Sorry you are having some pain problems. I think a trip to the chiro might be a good idea if its bothering you. I also have a high pain tolerance so anything that bothered me bad I would probably make a trip

H Love said...

you look fabtabulous! your smile says it all. feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

Love Pit Bull!!

On the pain thing, I think it's because we all have that adrenaline going during an actual race! Even if it's your 100th race, it's still there!

Jess @ Blonde Ponytail said...

I can listen to G6 repeatedly! Thanks for sharing your mixes!

Great post run pic! Cna I have your flawless skin please?

Anonymous said...

I admit I didn't know what a G6 was and everytime that comes on my 2 yr old says "what a G6". One of life's mysteries has been solved.

Karen Seal said...

Hope your back starts feeling better soon! Great job on the run!!

Average Woman Runner said...

I tagged you stylish! See my blog to check the rules of the game :)

Sara said...

LOVE it and LOVE your picture too! ;) You definitely deserve the Stylish Blogger Award in my opinion! See why - http://www.wordstorunby.com/2011/01/and-award-goes-to.html