What a great surprise. Thank you Sara!!!! I love your blog as well. If you haven't had a chance to check out her blog, you should.
Here are the rules.
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award. ~ Check
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award
4. Contact these bloggers and let them know about the award.
Seven things about me ~
1. I have extremely long finger nails ~ all natural. I've had long nails since grade school aka Freddy Krueger. They grow very fast. I've never had a manicure. I just let them go. My family owned a greenhouse business so I have been working in the dirt since I was young. No one in school ever believed I worked since my nails were so long. And no, I don't cry if I break one. I usually have to keep up on them to keep them short enough.
2. I love being outside. Growing up I couldn't get enough of being in the water and swimming. I have great memories of hanging out in the sunshine and playing at the river with my Mom. I've loved camping/hiking/hunting with my family growing up and now. Thunder and lightning storms are awesome. I ran in one once with my best friend and it is still one of the best runs to date I've ever had. I also love being out in the wind.
3. Since 2006 I have ran over 3,000 miles on the treadmill.
4. I love flying. I'd love to travel and fly more but it's a rare occurrence. I'm hoping someday to be able to afford to do a few of my dream out-of-state race destinations.
5. Today is day 4 without chocolate or sweets. Watch out world. I need to pull it together to achieve my goals this year and this is just one step. I must find a way to stay away from the chocolate. It is my kryptonite. Another reason to get some good long training runs in so I can reward myself with some chocolate milk. Muscle recovery, right???
6. I love Blueberries. If only I could get fresh blueberries year round it would help with #4. Blueberries are a healthy snack with many benefits. Research has shown many potential anti-disease effects including helping with strokes, Alzheimer's Disease, cancer, heart disease, and many more. My girls and I ate over 30 pounds in about 3 weeks this last Summer. Good thing they are good for us.
Today I bought some of this. With only 5 calories per serving it tastes wonderful and is a great way to have a treat without the guilt.
7. On Jan 8, 2011 I officially became a Cookie Lee Consultant. One of my best friends, Jessica, also does it and invited me to their Spring/Summer 2011 Launch. They had a great opportunity to get an extra $1,000 of inventory just for signing up that day and I went for it. As a SAHM I needed something else that I could do to help support my family but still have the flexibility to do it on my schedule with my family. I am determined to be successful in running and with Cookie Lee in 2011. Their theme this year is "Women Helping Women." You guys have been such a huge support in my running. Thank you for that. If anyone is interested in having me do a home show, just call or email. Awesome hostess benefits. I do office shows and fundraisers, too. I also have a bonus $1,000 Golden Ticket/free jewelry to give to the first person who is interested in being my first team member before the end of January. I'd love to have another reason to hang out and visit any of you. We could even start things off with a run. Thanks for letting me share this with you. Just another way I can make more money to support my running addiction.
Here's a link to my website if you'd like to check out the new catalog. Call me anytime for more info.
And now its time to share the love. Just so you know I try to keep up with every blog I follow as much as I can. You are all inspirational and an important part of my running family. I'm choosing these blogs but feel free to accept the award and pass it on. I'd love to learn more about each one of you.
2. 5 Miles Past Empty - Amanda is one of the bloggers I've had the privilege to meet, hang out, and run with. The You Go Girl event was one of my running highlights because of her. She recently moved to North Carolina.
3. Running Diva Mom - Jamie is one of the strongest and most inspirational Mom's & runner I know. She is also a fellow Diet Mt. Dew fan.
4. Run, Zoe, Run - Zoe is a new Mom. Goober is just about the cutest baby I've ever seen. Zoe is currently getting back into running and is already running faster than I can on a good day. She also ran at the You Go Girl event in Tacoma.
5. Keep On Keeping On - Harmony and I graduated from the same high school. Now we are finishing some of the same races. She ran her very first marathon in Portland on 10/10/10. She is an amazing runner.
6. Runninghood - Amanda has an amazing blog. A great mix of running, food, and family. Always a great read.
7. If I Can't Convince You-At Least I'll Confuse You - If you haven't been reading EMZ's blog, then you are missing out. Her sense of humor and her love for her family shines through. Did I mention her abs are to die for? She's also a fellow treadmill runner like me.
Giveaway Tomorrow!!!!!




11 comments:
Thanks for sharing! I tagged you too so consider yourself double-stylish :)
I love blueberries too! We just got a ton today! :) Love these stylish blogger posts! I actually did this already... a few blogs back. I'm so excited to be tagged again! ;)
I'm a total blueberry addict as well. Mmm!
Blueberries are one of my daughter's favorites...the more sour the better. She eats them every day! I love it since I know they are good for her and she is such a picky eater!
3000 miles on the treadmill...good for you!
Holy crap...I have the weakest fingernails on the planet no matter what I do..yours are amazing.
I am a blueberry fan...
Great answers.
THOSE are some fingernails! Mine seem to break about as soon as they leave the nail bed.
I love frozen blueberries!
Dang girl!!! Never had a manicure!? Those are some gorgeous nails!! Mine are brittle and break. What does that mean? I know it means something. I'll look into it.
And...Awe....you're too sweeet! So glad I had somthing to do with the You Go Girl highlight!!! =) It was a highlight for me too! I'm ready to come home..... =/
3 & 6.
freaking awesome.
Thanks for the sweet comments.
you.
are.
amazing.
Good luck with the chocolate. I am living proof that it CAN be done! I've finished off 17 years without ANY candy or chocolate. Crazy, right? I figure now I will just aim for 20. I don't even crave it at this point -just have to get over the hump!
Mmm blueberries. You had me excited for a minute thinking you were in the Cookie business. LOL.
Great list! I'm jealous of the long finger nails! :)
Post a Comment