Thursday, September 27, 2012

Three Things Thursday


Before our run last night.

1.  Soccer.  Lots of soccer during the week.  On game nights I'm usually taking pics and cheering from the sidelines.  I'm very proud of Little M.  She has become a good player and way more aggressive than her big sister was.  She needs a little fire when we keep going up against teams with bigger players.  While Little M has practice I try and take advantage of that time and run with Big M.  Last night we managed 3.76 miles.
Little M on the move.

I'm loving this elevation chart :)

2.  Snohomish River Run  Speaking of running, it's official.............Makenna will be running her very first Half Marathon with me at the Snohomish River Run on Saturday, October 27th.  I'm so excited to share this with her.  It's not too late, sign up and come help me pace Makenna to her first finish.

A few pics of the course.





3.  Seattle Half Marathon  I took advantage of the huge special not too long ago and signed up for the Seattle Half Marathon at 1/2 price...score.  Now that Jason is back in school I have to plan around that.  We don't have his schedule yet on that but I'm planning it as a girls weekend for me at this point.  I was hoping that maybe some of my blogger buddies might be running the half or the full as well?  Since it's just me I'd hate to get a hotel but the thought of getting up in the middle of the night to find parking and make it to the start doesn't sound fun either.  Anyone looking for some extra girl/runner/blogger time???  The race is Sunday, November 25th.  It's 3 days after Thanksgiving.  Think of all those extra calories you could burn off :)  Hoping it all works out.


  

1 comment:

Johann said...

That is a cool elevation chart for sure! :) The river run looks beautiful. Have a great weekend!