Friday, September 28, 2012

New Music Friday

I was planning on getting this post done earlier than this but who knew a bottle of pop could be so dangerous.  I accidentally knocked a liter of pop out of our fridge where it proceeded to completely blow up.  I grabbed the bottle, threw it in the sink,  and then ran off to grab a towel.  Big mistake.  The pop had gone way farther across my kitchen than I thought which resulted in me making a very quick and ugly trip down to my extremely hard tile floor.

Accident Report ~ My whole right side is extremely sore.  My back is messed up and my shoulder keeps popping.  My most concerning issue is a very sore right foot and a red, swollen, and painful right knee.  I'm hoping things just look bad.

Now to distract myself from my crash is New Music Friday..........



These last two pics are from the concert.  Super cool.


I was pleasantly surprised to find this a few days ago.  On September 16th I was lucky enough to have a ticket to see this boy.  Worth every penny.  He even grabbed and held onto my hand at one point.  It was an awesome concert.  Now I have another song I can add to my running playlist.  Bonus.



I know that this song has been out for awhile but it's one of my favorites right now to run to.  It just gets me going.  A little something for those who like country :)




Quite the combo of music today.  I blame the fall :)  The above link is for the clean version of the song but if you want to live a little more on the wild side, an explicit version is available as well.  

Any new songs you like to run to?

Hope everyone is having a great Friday.  Good luck to all of you who are running this weekend!!!!


1 comment:

Running Librarian said...

Hopefully the knee starts to feel better. Soda is bad for your health, but I never thought it would make your knee all swollen ;P