Thursday, September 20, 2012

Snohomish River Run Discount

The Snohomish River Run is my next half on my running schedule.  I'm getting super excited about it.  It will be on Saturday, October 27th, 2012.  This is a brand new half marathon.  I'm hoping to get more of my running peeps involved and to help spread the word.  Please check out the website HERE for more information and to get registered.  It looks like it is going to be an amazing fall race.  If a half marathon isn't for you, then they are also offering a 10K race.  Both races will be chip timed.  A new announcement on the website is that Stockpot Soups will be providing soup to all of the runners.  One of my favorite finish line foods in the fall.

For half marathon course info, click HERE.

Snohomish River Run also has a Facebook page.  Lots of current info.  Click HERE to "Like" their page.

Running in the fall is my favorite.  It was fall when I ran my very first marathon in October 2006.  I love all the colors and everything else associated with this time of year.


Another reason I'm super excited about this run is the fact that my running buddy will most likely be making this her very first half marathon.  I'm super excited to share such a fun event with her.  We are making it fun with zero pressure.  I want her to enjoy this as much as I do.  I'm hoping this is something we can share together for a long time.


DISCOUNT

To help celebrate this new half marathon and to help thank all of my amazing blog followers and readers, they are offering a $10 discount code for the race.  The code is ~ ImpossibleSRR12

Now what are you waiting for???  Another awesome reason to come check out this race and to help cheer on Big M as she runs her first half marathon.



Looking for more of a good time?  I personally know how much fun it is to run with a stache :)  Check out The Mustache Dache.  It's a 5K for men, women, and children.  If you want to look cool and help support a great cause you can get more info and register HERE.


No comments: