1. Dirty Dash. I won a team entry of 5 to run the Dirty Dash 10K this Saturday, July 9th. Our team, Out For Mud, will include me, J, Big M, Kim, and her husband S. Oh yeah, baby. It's going to be fun. I found out that anyone already registered can be linked to our team. We have a 10:20 start so if you want to be a part of our team and run with us, just send me an email and I'll send you the code you need. Time to get dirty.
2. I Ran From The Cops. Actually, both J & I did :) Every year there is a local 8K race on 4th of July morning. I love the orange race t-shirts you get with CONVICT on the back. J got a beautiful pink ribbon for placing 6th in his division. I beat him by 1 second but there were a
I leave you with some of my favorite photos from the 4th of July.






11 comments:
so fun! you are a racing machine right now!!!
Dirty Dash? Sounds like a blast!
Awesome fireworks shots! :)
Nice job, J! Can't wait for Saturday! Let's get dirty!
The Dirty Dash is going to be so much fun! I did an 8K mud run on the 4th of July and had a blast- its nice to do more than just RUN in a race once in a while :) Can't wait for pictures and the recap! I was thinking about doing it, but ended up with a soccer tournament and a 5K that day instead.
Love all of your pictures, and the running from the cops race looks like so much fun!
Oh man, looks like the Dash is in Seattle? If it was closer I'd totally try to convince BB to drive me so I could join in!
I love that Jason got a PINK ribbon. I bet he'll cherish that forever -- I know I would, and I'm totally not even joking!
You didn't lose me! I agree with Rene...you are a racing machine!
Way to go on all the races. That dirty dash sounds like so much fun. Enjoy and have fun sat at the race.
haha, isn't funny how we always notice if we lose a follower? :)
I love fireworks. That's my favorite part of any 4th of July celebration.
Post a Comment