Wednesday, July 20, 2011

New Balance Minimus Event


Looking for something fun to do tomorrow???  You're in luck.  If you like free stuff and running shoes then this is where you'll want to be.  OnlineShoes.com is having a New Balance Minimus Event at Greenlake.


Minimus, from New Balance, offers the absolute latest and greatest in minimalist running shoes, and also referred to as “barefoot running”. The Minimus shoes are like nothing you’ve ever tried before, and this could be a great opportunity for you to give them a little test run.


Plus…..Play some “Minimus to Win it” games (our spin on the Minute to Win It game show) to win some Free New Balance Swag!  Sunglasses, Running Jackets, Travel Coffee Cups (the good ones), backpacks and more.



New Balance Minimus Event

Date: 8/21

Time: 1:00-3:00

Where: South end of Greenlake

I'm hoping to check it out tomorrow with Big M & Little M.  Mini road trip.  It looks like a 215+ mile round trip.  Not sure how J will feel about this but it would be a fun girls adventure if I can make it happen.  Hope to see some of you there.

3 comments:

Fruit Fly said...

That would be fun .... if I didn't have to work ... and if I knew where Greenlake is!

Unknown said...

Many I wonder if I can sneak over from the Eastside.

Erik Ammon said...

Awesome! Wish I lived out that way! I love my NB Minimus Trails!!