Tuesday, March 29, 2011

We're Registered!!!!


‎"You have to have confidence in your ability, and then be tough enough to follow through" ~ Rosalynn Carter

It's official.  As of last night Jason and I are registered to run the 2011 Eugene 1/2 Marathon on May 1st.  I have wanted to run this one since they brought it back a few years ago.  Someday, I'm hoping to run the full but for now I'm thrilled that this is on the calendar.  

For Christmas all I wanted was Jason to commit to running the Seattle Rock-N-Roll 1/2 with me this June.  He did and I was so excited.  He was doing great for awhile getting up before work and hitting the treadmill.  Now with schedules, stress, and work it's been tough and he hasn't been running.  I'm trying to come up with some ideas to get him pumped up and ready for whats coming his way.  BTW ~ running Eugene was his idea.  I never asked him to do it.  Maybe my craziness is rubbing off :)

I know there are some bloggy meet-ups happening and I'd love to be a part of it.  I'm pretty excited that some of you will get to witness and be part of Jason's first 1/2.  Let me know what the plans are.  I'm sure you can count us in.


Guess what comes out on DVD today?  
I'm not going to lie.  I'm really pumped.  Can't wait to watch it with my girls tonight.

19 comments:

Fruit Fly said...

YAY!! Congrats on registering ~ hopefully you'll join everybody at Mazzi's for dinner the night before!

Liz said...

OMG - my kids are obsessed with Tangled. We have the sountrack blaring out everytime we get in the car! Unfortunately the DVD is not released here in the UK until the end of May - too long to wait!

Michelle said...

I'll be there running the full! So excited!

fancy nancy said...

Yay!!! Congrats on registering and getting the hubby to catch the bug! Maybe he can come talk to mine! :-)

KovasP said...

Buy him new running gear to try out - works for me!

A Prelude To... said...

Mazzis the night before!! Yum! It will be nice to meet!

Evolving Through Running said...

Took my daughter to see Tangled in the theater, and I have to admit I actually enjoyed it. With the majority of the movies I take my kids to I'd rather sprinkle the popcorn salt in my eyes than sit through the movie, but this one was pretty good.

Caroline said...

My kids are asking for Tangled also...I have not seen it yet.
Yeah for Eugene! Only heard good things about this one!

Zoë said...

YES! Awesome Stacie!

Also, just wanted to let you know that whenever "Like a G6" comes on my iPod, I think of you. :) Hee hee.

Julie D. said...

yahoo! good luck!

Penny said...

Congrats on getting signed up for the Eugene half. That is awesome that you are getting your hubby to run with you. I'm so jealous. I wish I could get my hubby to run with me.

Tricia said...

awesome!

H Love said...

Yay...Yay..Yay!! Next year I hope to be there! Have fun!!

Rene' said...

That is so awesome that your husband is going to run with you! You will have so much fun!

Anonymous said...

I'll be there!

Twila said...

Yea! I love registering for races. Keeps me in gear : )

Easter candy is kicking my butt! Dang starburst jellybeans : ( bag 2 is gone and I will NOT buy more

Molly said...

we bought Tangled today too! and congrats on registering : )

Average Woman Runner said...

Congrats! That will be a great race, in Track Town USA!

Richelle said...

Yay! Wish I could be there!