1. Katy Perry ~ E.T. EMZ first introduced me to this song on her blog. I was instantly hooked and it was/is one of my favorite songs on my playlist. It helped me survive Portland when I ran it last October. It's very different and I couldn't wait for the video to be released today. Well, it's odd but I had to share. The makeup is cool at least. I love the song without Kanye West. Just saying....
2. My girls have officially watched Tangled 4 times since I brought it home. Who knows what the count will be after today. Super cute movie and I highly recommend it.
3. I officially became a Half Fanatic last year after running 2 1/2 marathons within two weeks. I spent some time online last night and I'm trying to up my "moon level." I'm hoping to either do a Saturday/Sunday back to back or find more races within a close time span so I can bump up.
This is what I have so far~
Eugene 1/2 - Oregon ~ Sunday May 1st - Registered
Capital City 1/2 - Olympia ~ Sunday May 15th - Possible
Run For The Roses 1/2 - Oregon ~ Saturday June 4th - Possible
North Olympic Discovery 1/2 - WA ~ Sunday, June 5th - Possible
Beach To Chowder 1/2 - Long Beach, WA ~ Saturday, June 18th - Ran This Last Year/Possible Scheduling Conflict This Year
Rock-n-Roll Seattle 1/2 - Saturday June 25th - Registered
You Go Girl 1/2 - Tacoma, WA ~ Sunday, Sept. 18th - Ran the 10K Last Year. Are we still doing this as a group/team???
4. Since #2 really isn't running related I thought I should add this.
If you register on May 1st, 2011 it will only cost $55. That's $40 off the normal registration. I'm Pumped!!! Since Jason & I will be running Eugene that day my plan is to see if (1) he survives and (2) whether he either loved it or hated it. If he loved it I'll be registering us both. If not, I'm in no matter what.
Here's what I would get after completing the Seattle & Portland Rock-N-Roll 1/2 Events
If I can sneak in a third somehow I'd get this.
What I really, really want is this one. I'd have to win the lotto to afford 6 R-N-R Events. A girls gotta dream.





13 comments:
Hey-were are doing You Go Girl as a team. The first sign up was done on Valentine's Day.
Do you still have Diana's email? She mentioned she can sign up one more "group". If you need it, let me know!
That RnRbling is soooo tempting!!!
i did beach to chowder last year too:) what a beautiful day it was, really missing some sunshine right about now! i'm registered for two r&r marathons this year and was excited about the portland half next year. i thought you had do do all the races in one year for the extra bling though??
Those medals are beautiful! You gotta do them all to get them!
Wow....love that bling! I am sad this will be the first year I won't be at Seattle R & R.
You are inspiring me!
How funny! I love this song too! I mean, who ever sings about alien sex!! :)
It was once a goal of mine to run all the Rock n Roll races, but every time I turn around they've added another! I don't know how running them all would be possible.
And they're not exactly the cheapest races on the block, not even counting travel costs.
If all goes as planned, I'll qualify as a Half Fanatic next month when I run a half on consecutive weekends.
That's a really good deal on the Portland registration!
Oooh... an RNR in Portland! Now I have another excuse to go out to Oregon again someday! Sweet!
I LOVE half marathons! I find I have the time to train well for them and it doesn't kill my family!
I also love that E.T. song...gives me that kick in the pants!
I'm so stoked for Porltand's RNR next year!!
Question for you (I've now made you the Rock N Roll expert!) .... do you get a bonus medal for doing more than one in a calendar year? Or is it in a year in a general? I'm doing Vegas in December, then Portland in May --- would I be cool and get an extra medal??
You are going to be a busy woman!
That is so awesome that you're already signed up for all of those!!! I can admit that those mega medals are VERY Tempting. But, honestly, they are worth it in the end :0
Post a Comment