I am sooo glad you left a link to your Blog because your sign on does not link to anything so I could not find you. How did the Rochester race go? I was going to WARN you because I ran the 1/2 there on Halloween.. Are you going to post a race report?? If not email me tallmomontherun@hotmail..
Thanks for the link, will add you to my list to follow. Gotta love local Bloggers..
1 comment:
I am sooo glad you left a link to your Blog because your sign on does not link to anything so I could not find you. How did the Rochester race go? I was going to WARN you because I ran the 1/2 there on Halloween.. Are you going to post a race report?? If not email me tallmomontherun@hotmail..
Thanks for the link, will add you to my list to follow. Gotta love local Bloggers..
Post a Comment