Monday, April 30, 2012

Motivational Monday ~ Giveaway

Nothing like a giveaway to keep you motivated on Motivational Monday :)  Thanks to my amazing friend, Jill, over at Running to Sanity, she is hosting an awesome triathlon entry giveaway.



Check out all the information HERE!!!
Winner will be chosen in 1 week!!!

Have any of you participated in a triathlon?  I was lucky enough to try one out with Tressa.  You can read all about our experience HERE.  I'd love to do another one...or two.  I'm super bummed that I will be out of town for the one Jill is doing or I'd definitely be entering.  Good luck to all of you who enter!


Now here's some motivation.  I love this one.  Still working on it :)
Have a great Monday!!!



4 comments:

Jill said...

Hey friend! Thanks for posting. So bummed you will be out of town! Maybe we can meet up for the Bonny Lake Tri?

NattyBumpo said...

I don't qualify for the entry.... How are you my friend? I would try a tri, except for the biking part, and the swimming part. Other than that, I'd be all over it. But, since I'm retiring from racing, I guess it doesn't matter.

H Love said...

This is very cool! I too wish I could make it work to get over that way! Going to be a blast I am sure.

Katherine said...

I love your slogan "No sacrifice, no victory" So true!

http://therealfoodrunner.blogspot.com/