My application has officially been submitted. I can only hope and pray that it will be enough. I have been more than inspired by all of your amazing videos. Jason shot some very funny (I thought so) video for my application. Unfortunately, due to time and circumstances I was unable to get it put together. I was so upset with myself last year when I just gave up and didn't even submit an application. I couldn't let that happen again. This is a huge wish on my bucket list. My girls know how much I want to run it. I couldn't just give up again. So, no mind blowing video and a less than perfect e-mail, but I'm hoping someone will understand what I was trying to express. At least I tried, right?
It was down to the wire and I know I left out some info that might have helped, like my ultra event, and some really cool pictures. I'm going to remain positive and very hopeful.
Good luck to all of the amaing runners who applied. Can't wait to see who gets to be a part of these amazing relay teams for Nuun.
You can check out their blog
HERE.
No comments:
Post a Comment