Makenna Mae Dahlin was baptized a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints today by her daddy. The confirmation was also done by Jason.
A picture of all of us and the girls before the baptism.
Makenna with her baptism towel. She was so excited for this day to come. She was especially happy that several family members also came to share this special time with her. Grandma Bonnie, Grandma Brenda, Papa Dean, Nicky, & Great Grandma Heitzmann were all there.
Makenna & Jason

Makenna's baptism was perfect. So many of our Toledo Ward family was there. As an extra bonus President Hansen also attended and spoke on the Holy Ghost. It was very special to have Brother Beal also speak since he is a huge reason why I am even where I'm at today. He baptized me and will always hold a special place in my heart.
Makenna's cake turned out great. Yes, Melisa and I are crazy and did a cake for her baptism too. Once again I helped with some flowers but Melisa did the rest. She has a great talent and it was delicious. Not only did Melisa help with the cake she made Makenna's dress for her. I think it turned out perfect. Makenna loved it.
3 comments:
I'm glad we were able to be a part of her special day:)
I am sorry that we missed it. She looked beautiful. Congratulations Makenna.
Congratualtions Makenna on your baptism! :) You were as lovely as ever! :) How sweet you were to come say hi to us! :) You are already showing signs of becoming a wonderful young woman! :)
Post a Comment