I was surprised to get a phone call from Seattle Children's Hospital today. They actually have Makinley's surgery date scheduled already. The big day will be Monday, November 24th. We won't have exact times until the Friday before. I guess since we will have to be there for 3-5 days anyway it doesn't make a big difference on what time of day the surgery is. It does make things harder for me since I will have to be up in Seattle the whole time Kinley is there. I have no idea how we are going to work Makenna and school into things. Jason can drop her off but he doesn't get off in time to get her. At least soccer will be over by then so that will be a help.
On top of everything I got a letter in the mail confirming that our secondary insurance is indeed gone. We also have to get pre-approval from Jason's new insurance for this procedure. There aren't any options in this though. Makinley has to have the surgery. She is top priority. It's just really hard for me not to worry about money when I'm already so worried about her. I'm just going to try and stay as positive as I can.
1 comment:
Hey! Thanks for keeping us updated. Let me know if there is anything I can do. Maybe I can figure out a way to pick Makenna up from school during the whole surgery/recovery thing. Let me know k.
We love you guys and of course you are in our prayers.
Post a Comment