Here they are. My new kicks. They are the Asics GT-2170. I had success a few years ago with the older model of these shoes so I'm hoping for some good results from these. The last two pairs I've purchased have been the Asics Gel Foundation 9's. After having some major knee issues, these saved me. I will continue to have a pair of those as a back-up shoe just in case. I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty excited about adding some color to my shoes. It's been frustrating that most of the supportive/cushioning shoes are usually a combo of grey/white/blue. Pretty boring.

After my running shoes retire I usually use them as every day shoes. I'm cheap and will use every last bit out of my shoes. This wasn't helping my knees so I bought these a couple weeks back. There was a super sale and I got them for almost nothing. I LOVE them. I remember having a cool pair of Adidas shoes back in middle/high school. Love the color and the best part is that they are super comfortable. My advice, if your feet or knees start to hurt, buy new shoes. Your body will thank you :)
5 comments:
I went to buy new running shoes, mine are old! They were out of my size, but have some on order. Hoping they will come in this week!!
I am with you, I want bright colors, pretty colors, not boring colors when I buy new shoes. YOu got some pretty ones!
wooooo hooooo!
Loving the new kicks!
I've never tried asics -- they sure are puRdy!!
And don't be afraid to ignore what the guy at the shoe store says if you KNOW a shoe that your feet and body love. It's why I am back in my long lost Nike Pegasus shoes. And mine have some totally awesome colors too!
I love love your site. I’m putting together a huge giveaway in conjunction with a novel about a runner. We’ve received some amazing sponsors for our giveaway and hoping you will be a part of it. Our idea is to promote our book and the products as well as your blog. Hopefully a win win for everyone involved. I sent you an email with more details. If you didn’t receive it please email me at bubcoats@hotmail.com.
Post a Comment