Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Catching Up & Falling Down


So much has been going on in my life.  Trying to get it all together.  Beside being extremely busy I managed to sprain my ankle pretty badly 3 weeks ago.  It wasn't even running related.  Nope, in my usual classy style I dove off my elderly neighbors front steps and landed in a heap on their concrete sidewalk.  The best part is it happened right in front of the school bus as it was dropping off my girls.  Totally smooth.  I've continued with my cross training and have done a few easy jogs.  Tomorrow is the big day.  I'm getting my run back on.  Watch for that update.  I promise it won't take me weeks this time :)

I've missed you all.  Looking forward to catching back up on all your blogs.


13 comments:

BabyWeightMyFatAss said...

glad you are back! I hope your run is great!

Caroline said...

Have a good one tomorrow!!!

Teamarcia said...

Oh geez. Sorry to hear about the fall...and an epic one too! Hope your run goes well.

Marlene said...

Good to hear from you, I hope that ankle heals up quick!

Johann said...

Hope you'll be running strong soon!

Zaneta @ Runner's Luck said...

Glad you're back!! Good luck with getting your run back on!! Hope your ankle is healing fast!! :)

Fruit Fly said...

Ooh ouch, what a way to take a spill.

Welcome back to blog world! :)

Sara said...

Oh no! I am sorry to hear about your ankle! I hope you are feeling better soon, and I also hope your run went well!!

Shellyrm ~ just a country runner said...

Hoping that your ankle is healing up quickly!

And it's good to show your human side every once in awhile...even in front of the kids. ;-)

Molly said...

Whoo hoo for a run!

NattyBumpo said...

Hey kid. I'm gonna try to not be too much of a stranger.

jillconyers said...

Sorry to hear about your ankle. Hope recovery is going well [and quickly].

misszippy said...

Welcome back! Sorry it's with a bum ankle, but hopefully that is healing quickly!