Friday, September 30, 2011

New Music Friday ~ Hands All Over


I have a new obsession besides running.  I've been a fan of Maroon 5 for awhile.  They have accompanied me on many runs.  Their lead singer is Adam Levine.  He's caught my eye a few times.  Kim also took note and discovered a few pics from a photo shoot he did to bring attention to prostate and testicular cancer.  It got my attention.  I feel it's my duty to share the link HERE. Warning ~ May not be appropriate for young viewers.

The group does lots of charity events.  Here they are at John Hopkins Children Center.

They also created a new Snapple drink, "Tea Will Be Loved."  It's a limited edition flavor that is available now.  Proceeds from the sale go to the hunger relief charity Feeding America.  More info HERE.

Plus, he owns a Golden Retriever, Frankie.  I thought Jess might think that's cool.

Needless to say, I love him.  If you've somehow missed any of these songs, they are a must have.

Maroon 5 ~ Moves Like Jagger This one is also my cell phone ringer :)












Any Twilight Fans out there?  In case you missed it there is a slight craze with this series.  Part 1 of Breaking Dawn releases in theaters on November, 18th ~ New Movie Trailer HERE.  This is the first single from the movie.


What are some of your favorites right now?  

9 comments:

Michael said...

I LOVE Adam Levine. Love him. My husband knows....we have an understanding :)

Lauren said...

they certainly know how to draw attention to their charity ads, lol.

Unknown said...

Too bad that pic is almost rated R, or you could have posted it. Just got Moves Like Jagger for my half marathon playlist. Love me some Adam.

Carla said...

I'm such a dork that I thought he saying "move that jacket." Can't wait for Breaking Dawn--thanks for the link to the single!

Marathon Lar said...

Oh man I thought my love for Adam Levine was higher than anyone else :). LOVE running to Maroon 5 and I've been known to spend some time swooning over him in their music videos from time to time.

pensive pumpkin said...

I hate to break up the love fest, but I am not a Maroon 5 fan. He is a cutie, though. Too bad cute isn't really my thing.

I do, however, dig the cause. Because I like men in general. And I really like a world where men don't have to just get surgery and cross their fingers that everything works the same way afterwards. Props to the cutie for going there, because a lot of men just blush and stammer about this subject. He doesn't appear to be blushing at all. ; )

KW said...

I just went to the Maroon 5/Train concert and it was bad ass. They had a cardboard cutout of that naked pic of Adam Levine. My friend and I took a picture.

My favorite running song right now is Drop the World by Lil'Wayne and Eminem. I think it's perfect when you are so tired and can't think you can finish.

Fruit Fly said...

How are we supposed to comment after drooling over Adam Levine?

I've been listening to this duo Oak and Gorski a lot. I saw them perform at Downtown Disney last month in California and picked up the 3 CDs they were selling. Very cool and mellow - guitar, cello, vocals. Pretty bare bones, and I really like it!

Jamie said...

LOVE Maroon 5! And that photo of Adam...wow! lol!