2. I've been working on several posts. J started his lineman apprenticeship, which is awesome. It also means that my computer is now being taken over for his homework and quizzes each night. I'm trying to rearrange my schedule so I can still get my computer time in. The You Go Girl Race Report will be up shortly.
J way up a pole :)
3. Soccer. It has taken over our home. Both girls are playing and the schedules are crazy. We have games or practice almost every night. My girls have improved so much this year. Big M's team won every game last Saturday and took the championship at their tournament. Little M has scored a goal in each game this week. I love to watch them run and enjoy something so much. All of this keeps them in shape for things like this.
What kind of events do you do as a family? Any suggestions on keeping the cost down?



5 comments:
Move over Adam Levine, that pic of J is awesome!
my kids don't run many races YET, so i never thought of the expense of it....
Nice picture of J! I love linemen, they sure save the day a lot! I was just thinking about the expense of racing with kids today. It makes my habit a lot more expensive!
I can always keep an eye on lil M for ya! Plus you get into the park for free and they have some awesome giveaways! So if you make a day of it, it kind of works out1
I loved the deal of the day! I wish they'd do that more often. Maybe we'll get some awesome deals for Black Friday and the Christmas season! I passed on the Happy Hour skirt since it looked a little long for my not tall body. But I did end up with 2 racer skirts and the running dress!
That's a cool picture of Mr. J!
Post a Comment