Monday, April 11, 2011

Wedding Weekend

We had a busy week and weekend.  On Saturday my little brother, Dylan, got married.  Here I am on the way for pre-wedding pics.
 Dylan & I before the wedding.  BTW, it's tough getting a good shot of this boy :)
 Jason & I
 My Grandma who is 91 years old.  Doesn't she look great?
 M & M love their Uncle Dylan.






It was a fun night.  I think everything went well.  I'm very happy for my brother and Veronica.  It's funny how my feet felt worse in wedding shoes after an hour than they do after running a marathon :)  I hope you all had a great weekend!!!!

24 comments:

Liz said...

Lovely photos! I agree with you about wedding shoes...

LB said...

i love your hair!!! i used to wear dressy shoes all the time, i doubt i could even stand in them now...they KILL my feet!!!

fancy nancy said...

You look beautiful!!! Yes I call them "big girl shoes" but they are killers! I always wear them to work but have a pair of "little girl shoes" to rescue my feet!

Rene' said...

you look awesome....and her dress was incredible.

Marlene said...

Beautiful pics! I love your dress.

Zaneta @ Runner's Luck said...

lovely!! :) you look cute and I LOVE her wedding dress and the cake looks delicious! :)

Laura said...

Great pics! I love my 'fancy' shoes but they are on hiatus until after my race...

Sara said...

You look so pretty - great pictures. Thanks for sharing them! Her dress is gorgeous!

Pam @ herbieontherun.com said...

You're gorgeous! :)

Anonymous said...

I love love love your hair and your Grandma DOES look AMAZINGGG!

Keri said...

Beautiful Pics!!

Courtney @ I CAN DO THIS said...

Beautiful pics!
SOOO with you on the shoes. I put on heels for my brother's wedding last weekend, and couldn't remember the last time my feet hurt that much. lol

Fruit Fly said...

Great photos of everyone... but you look freaking fabulous! Go You! ;)

And I hear ya on the shoes. I don't even remember the last time I wore heels actually!

Emz said...

awesome!!

I LOVE weddings -- sooooo beautiful!

Richelle said...

Congrats to your brother! Fun pictures! You look FABULOUS!

Julia said...

thanks for checking out my blog and my giveaway!! excited to follow you :)

LOVE the wedding pics...so beautiful. also...I totally understand about wearing dress shoes...I would rather run for days in my tennis shoes than wear heels for longer than 30 seconds. ha.

Stephanie F said...

your hair is adorable! thank you for following!

Lindsay said...

Beautiful!! Congrats to the newlyweds!

Julie D. said...

i love weddings! so fun! you look awesome!

Karen Seal said...

Awesome! Looks like a great wedding!! :0) Love the pictures!

Unknown said...

Grandma looks good!

Fifty K said...

Great pics! Saw your comment on my blog about your cats. I'm sorry for your loss. Very sad. I hope you can get some new family members soon to help fill the void. My advice is get two kittens!

RunToTheFinish said...

yeah for a great weekend!! we haven't been to a wedding a little while and I miss it, I love just the joy in the air!

Tricia said...

great pics. LOVE your dress!