Thursday, December 6, 2007

First Blog

I'm just trying this out.  I figured since all the "cool" kids are doing it, I'd give it a go.  

This has been a huge week here in Chehalis.  Starting on Monday we started to have major flooding issues.  I'll be posting more about that later.  Right now I'm just completely wore out emotionally from all I've seen this week.  I'm going to check into volunteering tomorrow.  There is a lot of work to be done.  I'm so very thankful for all that I have.

I plan on using this blog as motivation.  I love running and have a ton of goals that I would love to reach with it.  I'm going to log my progress here.  I'll keep my family stuff updated along the way too.

Any posts older than this are from notes and stuff I've kept along the way until now.

No comments: