Monday, June 29, 2009

Favorite Little Things

I got tagged by Tressa on this so here it goes. I need to list something that makes me happy. No matter the size, it is important.

1. When family or friends show up at one of my races/runs. It can make me very emotional.

2. Spending time with my girls. Time is flying by so fast. I don't want to miss anything.

3. Getting a call or e-mail from someone I don't talk to often.

4. Flying. I love it. I also like skydiving. Does that count as two?

5. Listening to my favorite music. I have a lot of memories tied up with music.

6. Running. It is a huge stress reliever and I always feel great afterwards. I do wish I could PR every once in awhile though.

Now I am supposed to tag six people, whoever happens to read this and wants to keep it going, have fun!!!!

No comments: